We pride ourselves in delivering masters that breathe with dynamics and translate well from club systems to iPod earbuds. Every song is treated with care and precision, and when compiling an album or EP of material we strive to have a uniform listening experience across the release.
The most important aspect of mastering audio for delivery is using your ears; and we have over 10 years of delivering quality masters for distribution. With more music being made by an individual in one listening environment, mastering is becoming an even more important aspect of completing a project for release. We will supply you with 16bit / 44.1kHz wav or aiff files for each master. (Mastered for iTunes files will be delivered as 24bit wav.)
We are an official Mastered 4 iTunes Mastering House.
- Mastering per Song (Single / EP) – $60/song under 4 Tracks, $50/song 4 or More Tracks.
- Mastering Full Length Album – Email for quote, we can work out a rate for the project.
- Mastered for iTunes Versions – Additional $15/song (24bit Files Must Be Provided)
- Alternate Versions (Acapellas, Instrumentals, Clean Mixes, etc.) – $5/Version
- Revisions – Billed at $100/hour
- Dynaudio BM6A Monitors with 9S Subwoofer
- Mackie HR624 Monitors
- Precision Audio Devices Custom Passive Speaker Switcher
- Sonic Studio Amarra Symphony Metering and Digital Audio Engine
- MOTU A/D/A
- Avid Pro Tools
- Logic Pro
- Ableton Live Suite
- Serato DJ
- Pioneer Rekordbox
- Various Software Suites including Izotope, Waves, Sonalksis, Fab Filter and Native Instruments.
If you have any questions or would like to book a session, send us an e-mail.